Published on January 17, 2018
If you’ve experienced tooth loss that has left your smile less glamorous than it once was, you’re probably wondering what you can do about it. And while everyone’s smile is unique in its own right, dental implants often make incredible improvements to appearance and chewing.
Whether you’re missing one tooth or several, here are a few reasons to consider dental implants.
1. Implants can help prevent bone loss. The root of your tooth helps to support the tooth in function. When an implant is placed, it acts as a replacement root and helps keep the jaw shape intact.
2. Dental implants won’t move around. Implants are securely placed into your jawbone. Dentures, bridges or crowns attached to implants will not move around.
3. They’ll help you chew better. When you have one or several missing teeth, it can be hard to chew your food properly. With implants, your teeth can be restored allowing you to eat (and speak) better.
4. They improve appearance and restore confidence. It’s hard to feel good about your smile if you’re missing teeth. Implants can give you a reason to smile with confidence again.
5. They’re durable. Implants are crafted from a variety of bio-compatible materials. As technology continues to improve, so do dental implants.
Schedule Your Visit
Think dental implants may be in your future? Contact our practice to book a consultation and determine if implant therapy is best for your dental health and well – being.